“Getting Control of Your Kids” Ephesians 4:28-32
- We have TWO spots open in our Core Responsibilities. If you remember those are the areas that we as a church have decided must be filled in order to accomplish all areas of ministry. Please let Kelly know if you can fill a spot in our toddler room during Worship Time (this is a 6 hour a year commitment).
Ministry need: We had a phone call come in on Monday saying “my son is coming to your church and is filled so full of the Holy Spirit I want to be a part of it.” WOW what a wonderful Praise! This lady needs a ride to church each Sunday morning and lives in Sultan on 4th street. Can you give her a ride and be a part of the ride sharing? Please let Kelly know, let’s be sure we get her to church each week. Thank you!
Our Outreach Sunday is coming up THIS SUNDAY. We have set aside the 3rd Sunday of every month to be purposeful and focused in reaching the lost and those without a church family. Please be sure to begin praying about whom you can invite to church on the 16th whom we can not only bless with the Gospel, but also bless by helping them with a household utility bill. Some requirements are: we will pay up to $100 towards a utility bill, bill must be in the name of the person that attends church here for the first time with ID verifying they live at that household, person must not attend another church, bill must be brought in on the 16th for a payment to be issued. Your mission’s team will be in the chapel right after service ready for your special person to come by.
Our next Adventure hike is planned August 12th at either Hope or Mig Lake. Watch for more information.
Our Tuesday Women’s Study will be meeting at Lake Tye by the playground at 7:00. We will walk around the lake and have a prayer time afterwards.
July 18th, and 25th – Lake Tye
August 8th, 15th, 22nd– Lake Tye
Our Women’s Prayer time (6:00-7:00) and Bible Study will begin again at the church on September 12th.
If you took a picture for our directory and still have not picked up your directory come see Kelly. It is waiting for you!
Mark your calendars for August 16th. It’s time to start thinking about Awana! This is the day for all interested and those who already know they want to be a part of this year’s Awana ministry to join us for training. Be sure to consider what part you can invest in this ministry. We need everyone who wants to help or is interested in learning more to come.
Our Fall Church Schedule will begin on Sunday, September 10. We have quite a few things planned for that Sunday:
- “Farewell to Summer BBQ” here. We will provide the meat. Please plan to bring a side dish to share with the masses.
- “Annual High Attendance” Sunday where we really make a big push to get everyone to Church that day!!
- Sunday School/Discipleship Hour starts up again at 9:15am.
- We will continue with our “Core Responsibilities” initiative. We will ask every able adult to take turns in serving in the ministry to our children. We must always remember that if we do not provide excellent care and ministry for our children, then we will not be able to provide ministry to the parents because they won’t be able to be here.