“An Attitude that is Done with Sin ” 1 Peter 4:1-5
- Join us on Sunday, May 21st at 6pm for our quarterly business meeting. Be in the know!
Our Ladies’ Tea/Brunch is coming soon! Saturday morning May 20th, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. We’d love for you to invite as many friends, family and neighbors as you like. We do need a confirmed number so we have enough food and place settings for everyone. Sign up at the table by the main entrance. A good time will be had by all, money back guarantee (…did we mention it’s free?) Susie Boer Tucker from Heroines of Faith will be presenting the dramatic story of Darlene Deibler Rose. Let’s recap, shall we? A dramatic story presentation, brunch, new and old friends, lovely table settings, warmth and welcome to all. Please come! Also if you’re interested in hosting a table we still have a few spots available.
Our “Outreach Sunday” is coming up on May 21st. We have set aside the 3rd Sunday of every month to be purposeful in our focus in reaching the lost and those without a church family. Please be sure to begin praying about who you can invite to church on the 21st that we can not only bless with the Gospel but also bless by helping them with a household utility bill.
Some requirements are:
- We will pay up to $100 towards a utility bill
- Bill must be in the name of the person that attends church with ID verifying they live at that household
- Person must not attend another church
- Bill must be brought in on the 21st for a payment to be issued
- Your missions’ team will be in the chapel right after service ready for your special person to come by
Time to register for our summer VBS by going to our website at www.fbcmonroe.org.